Subsea Industries NV, located at Haven 29, 2030, Antwerp, Belgium, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Haven 29, 2030 Antwerp, Belgium, +32 3 213 53 18, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer of Subsea Industries NV can be reached via email@example.com
Personal data that we process
Subsea Industries NV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website an /or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or a guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Subsea Industries NV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Being able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Subsea Industries NV analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website
- Sending direct marketing
Automated decision making
Subsea Industries NV does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing about matters that may have (significant) consequences for persons. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example, an employee of Subsea Industries NV).
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Subsea Industries NV only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. Below an overview:
• XSRF token: Cross site reference cookie. This cookie validates the user's session and guarantees security within the website. This cookie expires after 24 hours.
• __ga cookie: Cookie from Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users from each other in website statistics. This cookie expires after 2 years.
• __gid cookie: Cookie from Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users from each other in website statistics. This cookie expires after 24 hours.
• __gat cookie: Cookie from Google Analytics that is used to slow down the request speed. This cookie is deleted after 1 minute.
• laravel_cookie_consent cookie: This cookie is required to remember the choice of cookie consent when you visit the website. (accept or decline cookies). This cookie has no expiration date.
• laravel_session cookie: This cookie remembers the user's session. This cookie expires after 1 day.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Subsea Industries NV (including for direct marketing purposes) and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. The customer has the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Protection Commission (35 Rue de la Presse, 1000 Brussels, Belgium - firstname.lastname@example.org).
How we protect personal data
Subsea Industries NV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or if there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service via email@example.com