Working for Subsea Industries
Subsea Industries was founded by Boud Van Rompay in 1983 with a simple and clear goal: clean rivers, seas and oceans.
To support our growth we are looking for capable people to fill following positions (m/f).
Send résumé and application letter to Personnel & Communications Manager – Subsea Industries n.v., Haven 29, 2030 Antwerpen or fill in the form below.
Are you ambitious, adventurous? Do you enjoy meeting and talking to people all over the world? Can you find solutions for changing circumstances? Do you like the idea of making things happen on the other side of the world?
Then Subsea Industries has some possible interesting vacancies for you.
We are currently looking for
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Contacting customers and potential customers and selling our products;
• Visiting them all over the world;
• Generating inquiries, making quotations and closing sales;
• Maintaining good relations with customers and agents;
• Attending trade fairs.
• Preferably a maritime background;
• A desire to create a more sustainable and clean environment;
• Successful sales experience;
• Willpower and perseverance;
• Strong analytical skills;
• No 9 to 5 mentality;
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written Dutch (preferably) and English;
• Strong communication skills.
• An ambitious, innovative and international company;
• A chance to make positive impact on the environment and the world;
• A driven and motivated team;
• An independent and responsible position;
• In-house training;
•An attractive salary and benefits package.
Send your resumé and a motivational letter to email@example.com or fill in the form below. If your background fits what we are looking for, we will schedule an interview within 24 hours.
Please fill in the form below to apply for a job with Subsea Industries